Curriculum content can either be added to conversation pages, or directly to the Library page.
Adding curriculum content to a conversation page
1. From your NationBuilder Control Panel, navigate to the settings for the Conversation page that you want to add curriculum content to (HINT: Conversation pages are found under Website > HERE WE ARE > Pages > Home > Subpages)
2. Click on the Subpages tab of the conversation page you want to add curriculum content to. If there is a Blog page called Related Articles, click on it. If not, create a new blog subpage named "Related Articles" (note: this is case sensitive). The slug of the page can be whatever you like, but we recommend using a consistent naming convention (i.e. related_articles_name1_name2). The page status should be Published, and “Include in top nav” and “Include in supporter nav” should be turned off.
3. Add blog content to the Related Articles blog page you created as you would to a typical NationBuilder blog.
NOTE: In addition to NationBuilder's built-in Embed.ly integration, you can also use Embed.ly Cards. Simply add class="embedly-card" to any <a> tag using the content editor's Edit HTML Source button.
Any blog posts added to conversation pages will automatically appear on the Library page as well
Adding curriculum content directly to the Library page
1. From your NationBuilder Control Panel, navigate to the settings for the Library page
2. Click on the Posts & subpages tab. You can add blog posts directly to the Library page here as you would to a typical NationBuilder blog.
Any blog posts added directly to the Library page will not be associated with a conversation page.
Be the first to comment
Sign in withFacebook Twitter